I recently re-developed this support micro-site for a newsletter. Tests fine in IE 6/7/8 and the most recent versions of Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
The is an email I did Quality Assurance for.
It now displays accurately across all major email clients.
Gmail threw a wrench into the works on this project a bit with it’s recent change to the way it interprets the “display” property on images. The issue and possible solutions are discussed in the Mozilla developer center.
So here’s a little support micro -site I made (about a year ago) for the Media Newsletter at the agency I work for. The email that accompanies this micro-site is sent out about quarterly so every 3-4 months or so I’ll come in and add in the new content.
This is a twitter background I helped layout for a quick turn around job.
I recently combined a self-published (self-published as in USC made it themselves) mini site for USC into their larger main site.
I’ve been working on changing the paintjobs for a bunch of golf-carts recently. This is an example.
Here’s an email I developed. Displays fine in tested email browsers (Outlook 2003/2007/XP, GMail, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail, among others).